Junior teams/players 2012/13 season

Hillsborough Pumas JFC under 11s are looking for a defender to join there A division side we train at Hillsborough arena thursday 6-7 please contact Paul or Warren 07949559516/07969016714

Hi i'm looking to have a friendly with a u11 side if you are interested

phone Mark on 07985484887 thanks

Hi what team are you, and have you got pitch, nets ect Thanks.

Hi we cant play on our pitch yet

We are Pro Socker Pumas JFC and train up at Graves Park

Sheffield Rangers U11 require a defender,to arrange a trial please contact Steve Cromack 07971157133 or Darren Pryce 07966782837

We are looking for football players and goalkeepers to come along and join our Under 9's football team, We are in mexborough and we train on tuesday nights playing our matches on sunday mornings, we play in the Sheffield League

If interested please ring

Joanne 07817004653

or

Mark 07759817990

or please feel free to message for more details

Hillsborough Pumas under 11’s Orange team still require a couple of players for next season.

The team is being coached by two qualified coaches, at the moment this is in Hillsborough Park on a Monday evening but it could well be moving to two sessions per week shortly.

The current players are a great bunch of lads who will make any newcomers very welcome.

They like to play a passing style of football, with an emphasis on enjoyment and winning by working together as a team.

We really would welcome a couple more players to make the squad complete, so if you think your lad would like to play in a team that is of a good standard and were they will get a chance to play then drop me a p.m or ring me on 07788805629.

Woodhouse Juniors FC Under 11 we are still looking for players, We will be training every Wednesday evening, Flockton Park, woodhouse.

We will be playing A Division next season, great coaches, organised team. All welcome

Aston Swallownest still need 3 or 4 more players for next seasons squad.This is entirely a new team that is being coached by my son who has played for Aston himself from under 7s through to under 18s & he wants players to enjoy their football as much as hes done at the club.

They train on Wednesdays 5-45 till 7.00 at

Aston Academy

Aughton Road

S26 4SF

Pm me or ring Jordan on 07857422054

Hi there Mr Baba

I'm sure my daughter goes to the same school as 3 of the 4 boys who left Red Rose, she's quite a tomboy and plays a lot of football herself. Anyway (if it is the same lads) I was led to believe, from my daughter, who is good friends with the lads in question, that they left of their own accord due to unfair subbing, favouritism towards certain players, poor training methods and lack of commitment from manager the list goes on. I believe the same lads are now at Red Rose B and they say they love it. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Well thanks for the feedback,its always nice to have my instincts about my son not joining this team confirmed to me.

When I managed a team I always had concerns about players who wanted to move on after a good season and always made a point of speaking to them about their reasons.

As a manager you need to listen to other people involved in the club and if you get bad feedback from lots of quarters you need to have a good long look at yourself.

At this time of year after all the players have moved around you need to examine your new squad and ask yourself if you have improved from last years squad.(Play the same teams as you did last pre-season, and compare results-if you lose to a side you easily beat last pre then its time to worry!)

Presentation night is always a good opportunity to gain feedback from people -after the presentation obviously!

Anyway I think I should be charging for all this advice really!

Edited by omarbaba

Hi are there any U11 teams in the S8 area looking for players? My lads a left footer, and he got his first full season of football last year.

If anyone is interested, please call or text Jake on 07739109881.

Cheers