Dog Walks In Sheffield

Does anyone know how to walk from Bochum Parkway (near the former kennels) to the pub near Ferndale?

no am afraid not, but a woman at work used to run kennels up there, maybe it's the same woman? and I could ask her how to get there, see if she knows? worth a shot.

Did the ford bottom walk today, great fun, very enjoyable, thanks.

What a great idea. Whyming Brook, Stanage Edge, the woods off Abbey Lane and the walk from Porter Brook (Frog and Toad walk) down to the General Cmetary are all worth adding too

Oh yes and the walk along the Sheffield Canal from city centre to Meadowhall

Ailsa's favorite local walk was Padley Gorge but I dunno if that is still classed as Sheffield. We havent been since she died but promised we would take her ashes back there this summer, and to the seaside

Edited by katkin

Great, I was also thinking about this idea that there must be common platform for all

users as far as the dogswalks in sheffield in concerned. But more than that, I'm curios

to know about the development and hosting of the website. Can you share that?

great idea, thanks! you could add Ladies Spring wood at the back of Beauchief Abbey,

I walk there most days. lovely.

Thanks for that, i have just been and should have a review with photos later today or tomorrow. Its a nice walk, just a nightmare finding somewhere to park. Thanks

park on westwick rd or crescent. you can join it from there. also you can go up the drive by beauchief golf course and there is a wide bit that lots of dog walkers park on.