Motorbike stolen.. reward for information

When was it stolen? I saw a burnt out bike in Bowden Housteads Woods yesterday. It looked more like a trail bike than a motorbike.

It was stolen sometime between 8pm Tues and 12pm Wednesday.

To be honest, it's really hard to tell. It was just a blackened shell. I will be going through there again tomorrow morning. If it is there, I will take a closer look and get a couple of pictures.

It was close to the Richmond Park Rise entrance into the woods. Sorry I can't be of more help tonight, but like I say, will get a proper look in the morning.

To be honest, it's really hard to tell. It was just a blackened shell. I will be going through there again tomorrow morning. If it is there, I will take a closer look and get a couple of pictures.

It was close to the Richmond Park Rise entrance into the woods. Sorry I can't be of more help tonight, but like I say, will get a proper look in the morning.

Really grateful for the heads up, me and my friends went down and searched high and low for it this evening to no avail, probably looking in the entirely wrong place, plenty of car and other bike bits but not off mine and nothing worth reporting. Appreciate the info fella, please by all means do let me know if the wreck is still there :)

My friend's just had a Road legal yz85 nicked aswell from shirecliff area it's also blue an white

My friend's just had a Road legal yz85 nicked aswell from shirecliff area it's also blue an white

Blue and white must be the 'in' colours this week :/

Hi. I've been this morning and the bike has now gone. Just a patch of burnt ground. I had a good scout around as well to see if maybe someone had just moved it, rather than it being removed completely but no sign of it all.

I've uploaded a pic to show whereabouts in the woods it was. Sorry I couldn't have been more help.

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/evolution200/

Hi. I've been this morning and the bike has now gone. Just a patch of burnt ground. I had a good scout around as well to see if maybe someone had just moved it, rather than it being removed completely but no sign of it all.

I've uploaded a pic to show whereabouts in the woods it was. Sorry I couldn't have been more help.

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/evolution200/

No I really appreciate you heading back and looking for me, they've really made the effort to shift it there's no debris or anything near it. Very open ground as well for a burnout.

Unfortunately the tyre marks aren't mine so its some other unlucky persons hope they retrieve it back.

Many thanks for your help :)

Answers to the name of Dobby I'll bet? I'll keep me eyes out too. Is it a loud bike, an off-road roarer?

It's a bit of a thumping grunter, could still happily off road, exhausts pretty 'put put put'

UPDATE:

My bike has now been found by the cops in a bush in Sheffield, and I want to thank all of you for your support and kind words, it's through word of mouth and genuine caring attitudes that I've had it recovered.

Not making a claim on insurance, cops said it seemed fine, but the recovery garage say it's unridable, all that matters is that I've got it back, got a nice summer project for it to be my favourite winter 'hack' and do it up to its former glory fingers crossed.

Again, thankyou very much all! Will update as to how 'unrideable' it is if I can get to see it tomorrow, and when I can finally afford to get it back too.

Go get yourself some security guys if you don't already, nothing worse than having no transport!

Cheers,

Jemma x

UPDATE:

My bike has now been found by the cops in a bush in Sheffield, and I want to thank all of you for your support and kind words, it's through word of mouth and genuine caring attitudes that I've had it recovered.

Not making a claim on insurance, cops said it seemed fine, but the recovery garage say it's unridable, all that matters is that I've got it back, got a nice summer project for it to be my favourite winter 'hack' and do it up to its former glory fingers crossed.

Again, thankyou very much all! Will update as to how 'unrideable' it is if I can get to see it tomorrow, and when I can finally afford to get it back too.

Go get yourself some security guys if you don't already, nothing worse than having no transport!

Cheers,

Jemma x

Where was it?

Where was it?

They found it in wincobank!