Pool competition

Hi all

Does anybody know where there is any pool competitions coming up around sheffield in or around town over the next month or so?

A friend and I are wanting to go along for some fun. Don't know if anybody knows of anywhere there is a regular night at common room or anywhere like that?

Cheers

Hi all

Does anybody know where there is any pool competitions coming up around sheffield in or around town over the next month or so?

A friend and I are wanting to go along for some fun. Don't know if anybody knows of anywhere there is a regular night at common room or anywhere like that?

Cheers

There's a Monday night pool league in your area which is fun, varied standard of players and all out for a laugh. I know my team will probably be wanting new players next season. If you're interested pm me

General Head's team kit is red n white stripes , and quite rightly so, eh Mr F.

lol

World rules knockout every Tuesday from 7-45 pm Riley's Hunters Bar

General Head's team kit is red n white stripes , and quite rightly so, eh Mr F.

lol

erm.. no lol

What type of pool do you prefer ?

UK 8 ball, but don't mind playing different types.

So you going to give Riley's knockout ago not easy but depends if you want to play good players to help improve your game

So you going to give Riley's knockout ago not easy but depends if you want to play good players to help improve your game

Do you have any more info on this. Is it a 10 week league? How many frames per match? How much does it cost etc.

hello, im the person who runs the tournament at rileys hunters bar, there is no longer a 10 week tourny in progress but there is a straight knockout tourny which happens every tuesday, £3 entry, starts at 7:45pm and its the first to 4, there is also a plate so if you loose in the first round you will get a second chance.

there is a tournament happening saturday 28th of april which is played to world rules, starts at 2:00pm and is £5 entry

all of these tournaments are done at rileys hunters bar sheffield, thank you

Hi guys, we are re-starting up a league on tuesday, here is the information.

facebook.com/events/613970438654056/

Let me know what you think.