Pool competition

Hi all

Does anybody know where there is any pool competitions coming up around sheffield in or around town over the next month or so?

A friend and I are wanting to go along for some fun. Don't know if anybody knows of anywhere there is a regular night at common room or anywhere like that?

Cheers

Hi all

Does anybody know where there is any pool competitions coming up around sheffield in or around town over the next month or so?

A friend and I are wanting to go along for some fun. Don't know if anybody knows of anywhere there is a regular night at common room or anywhere like that?

Cheers

There's a Monday night pool league in your area which is fun, varied standard of players and all out for a laugh. I know my team will probably be wanting new players next season. If you're interested pm me

So you going to give Riley's knockout ago not easy but depends if you want to play good players to help improve your game

Do you have any more info on this. Is it a 10 week league? How many frames per match? How much does it cost etc.