Great day out for families Easter sunday (8/4/12)

******* PEPPA PIG will be coming to meet all the children ********

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW X

Raising money for western Park Hospital!

Come and join us on Sunday 8th April for an Easter EGGstravaganza at

Malin bridge sports and social club "Gas club" 22a stannington Road (rear of the dentist)

There will be easter egg hunt, an easter bonnet parade, music, buns and so much more.... things for all the family from babies to teens to adults.

With

FREE entry

FREE parking

GREAT DJ offering to help us at NO charge

and a guaranteed FREE easter prize for every child why not bring the whole family along for a fun filled day.

The club opens its doors at 12 noon so be sure to arrive for the fun filled family day.

(STALLS ARE STILL AVAILABLE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING IN ON THE EGGSTRAVAGANZA PLEASE CALL becky on 07972 233 276 or contact the club on 2345349 Monday 7-11 Saturday 7-12 sunday 12-12 and ask for Becky)

Edited by littlewonder

I just wanted to give a quick update we have had so many lovely people contact us to help us make this day amazing and all proceeds will be going to Western Park hospital.

If anyone would be wiling to pop a poster in their local shop etc.. please let me know and i wil get one sent out to you.

It wil be an easter to remember so please come along