New website for your sports groups FREE!

Hi guys,

Being in the position of organising sports groups is difficult - but what you're doing is great for helping people get fit in your area!

Just want to let you know that I've set up a website http://www.funmefit.com that's not fully finished yet but you can set up your profile on it for your fitness group/organisation from footie training to mother and baby walking groups to Zumba classes. Anything really!

It's all FREE, I've never wanted to charge anyone for getting all the Sheffield/South Yorkshire groups together in one place when you can discuss and share events, invite members to your groups and just link up with other interested locals.

Please take a look, as I've said, there's still some tweaking to be done but our main aim is to help families in Sheffield and beyond access fitness more easily.

Let's help families get fitter in Sheffield!

(There's also the facebook page: facebook.com/funmefit or the Twitter account @FunMeFit.)