SCUBA DIVING at ECKINGTON POOL

After the Grand Opening of Diveworld at SDS we are delighted to offer our first PADI Open Water Diver course to be held on the 17th and 18th March at our new centre at Halfway.

Part 1: Theory from 9am to 1pm on Saturday in the classroom then pool training at Eckington Pool from 4.30pm to 7.30pm

Part 2: Theory from 9am to noon on Sunday in the classroom followed by pool training again at Eckington Pool from 1pm to 4pm

That done... and you'll be ready for your open water qualifying dives!

Discover Scuba Diving Experiences (£20) and Try Dives (£10) will also be held on both days. (Min age 10 years, subject to medical questionnaire).

Please call for more details and to book a place

Bored of the long winter days, looking forward to your Easter or Summer holiday?

If you have a holiday planned, let us teach you to to dive before you go away...(saving valuable sunshine time!)...

And it's Mothers day on the 18th so why not give Mum a treat with a fun filled intro session on SCUBA!...

:)

If you want to train people to dive for when they go on holiday then they certainly arent going to learn it in a swimming pool, i did my open water diver qualification in mexico and i no for a fact if i had learnt in a pool then i would have probebly drowned in mexico with currents, waves, depths etc

Archived