Has anyone used Landy Bridal

Hello!

Im looking for a wedding dress and someone told me about the Landy Bridal Has anyone bought a dress from here? I know its from china but i was told website (wont let me post the link )about it from someone who had given it very high recomendations.

They said they could custom make my perfect dress for £120 and it seems too cheap to me.

Thanks in advance

Roxy

Id be very careful buying from China, in the past I had 2 ball gowns and they.were lovely, but then ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses and they were shocking! They use alot of pictures of dresses that are from the original designer, i have seen my dress on one for £89 & ive paid £900!

Roxanne, please don't use them.... I bought a dress from them last year because I saw they had good recommendations, I'd seen my dress for £1400 and they could do it for £109. When it arrived after 6 weeks, the material was really poor, pulled from the sequins on it, the lines were wonky, the top and bottom of the dress were held by tacking stitches leaving what looked like holes in it, and the lining had a train! Which wasn't attached so when you walked you had 2 trains. I emailed them and they said to return it for a refund, I did at a cost of £40 signed for ( I thought better to get over 50% of money back) but guess what, no refund, even though I had a signature at china they said they didn't know who's it was and dragged it out for over 2 months so I couldn't get a refund from PayPal (they have a 3 month cut off point from purchase). I had no option but to take the hit. I found by looking on google and eBay, my dress from a shop closing down who sold me their real sample for £150, an expensive lesson learned, please shop around, lots of sample shops out there, have you tried New York Bride at Eckington? They do sample and liquidation stock under £500. Lots of other bridal shops will sell their samples for a fraction of the price when they get new designs too, just please don't make the same mistake as me x

There is a site which i know a lot of ladies have purchased Chinese dresses from and they all think they are aboustly fantastic. I'll PM the link if you are interested?