The greedy greek dronfield

i had to write this thread as i went to the greedy greek last night and it was awsome. the food was divine the portions were massive , so massive in fact they packed into containers our left over meal so we had it this evening . i know they have a little deli in sheffield so i will defo be paying a visit there.the sevice was outstanding and being a food manager myself i always seem to find little faults everywhere i go ( i cant help it )

Never been to the restaurant in Dronfield but used to live in Hunters Bar right near the Deli and God, the food was delicious. I can be picky with food quality and can tell you it was to die for:

the giant olives filled with sundried tomatoes, the moussaka, the puddings, yummy! :thumbsup:

I'm glad I don't live near there anymore or I'd be overweight now! :hihi:

Originally posted by jojojoanna1

i had to write this thread as i went to the greedy greek last night and it was awsome. the food was divine the portions were massive , so massive in fact they packed into containers our left over meal so we had it this evening . i know they have a little deli in sheffield so i will defo be paying a visit there.the sevice was outstanding and being a food manager myself i always seem to find little faults everywhere i go ( i cant help it )

yeh we can tell by the picture that you've been scoffing big portions....:P