Grazing required asap

Due to being bullied by the landowner my friend is looking for somewhere to rent, either shared, or on their own, in the north of sheffield.

The person who owns this land, is not just bullying the ponies owner, but her young daughter too, she is making their lives hell and im actually worried for her.

The owner bullies her ponies too and i shall be involving the only welfare people with the power to remove ponies! booting small ponies in the stomach for a start!

would you want to keep your ponies here? probably not. The owner is very distressed, no wonder, so please if you have room for 3 ponies, please let me know, im worried about the owner and the ponies and we really dont have any room at the inn.

This is quite urgent, the owner is a good payer, never been late, ponies are very very well looked after, kept fit and her daughter is responsible and well behaved, young teen.

Always worms, has dentist, blacksmith etc etc and never had a sick pony...please help if you can, i can squeeze one pony in with me but only for a short time, thank you for reading.

have you looked in horse and rider for adverts, you can also put your own advert there too.

Thanks i will put some ads up for her in there and other tack shops, and ring horse and rider today see if anything is on the board, looking everywhere and anywhere to help these people out.

I have 2 and half acres of excellent grazing . We are just 5 minutes out of hillsborough. You can contact me on 07500865645

Oh thankyou, i will call you shortly.