Ipod touch Broken - Shops what fix screens?

MissGiggles

does anyone no of anywere in sheffield/rotherham or surrounding areas that fix Apple ipod touch screens?

The ipod is the latest one with the camera , 4 month old thanks

Might be pretty obvious, but the Apple Store in Meadowhall? Alternatively, you could try a web-based company such as:

http://www.iphonescreen-repair.co.uk/personal.php

I'm thinking of getting a new battery for my iphone fitted by them. It hardly gets through the day anymore....

i thought of apple straight away , but as it was accidentally damaged the screen i didnt think they would replace/repair it? x

They might not do it for free, but they'd do it and I guess that the repair won't ruin the warrantee left on the Ipod; it'll also be guaranteed.

i thought of apple straight away , but as it was accidentally damaged the screen i didnt think they would replace/repair it? x

Well they definitely will if you pay for it, and they'll do it on the spot. I had my the screen replaced on my iphone there for free, but that was faulty. You need an appointment at the 'genius' bar before they'll do that for you. You can book on their website.

I guess as it's accidental damage they won't do it for free, but they do have their moments. In the past they've replaced a power supply and battery for my macbook for free that were well out of warranty.

Good luck! It's horrible when toys get broken...:)