My new dog missing in killamarsh *found*

I agree with rosielee if he's coming back to one area when food is put down for him rather than roaming over other areas as well, then get a trap set up there now rather than wait for the weekend. Really hope you can manage to get him soon hun x.

Oh and that nasty guy needs more than twatting lol

might be an idea to get a tracker dog in to find where hes sleeping ..i think a forumer named( 172-125 or something not sure ) who tracked the yorkshire terrier. may help to find where hes sleeping and then set the trap near to there ..or maybe pounce while hes asleep ??? ... he seems to have his own little set up and is trotting round same areas where he finds food ect ..he is a smart little lad ..making us all look like idiots and as doombringer says .hes probably laughing at us all !!

I have been for another walk round there with my dog this morning, and been across some of the wasteland . He must be hiding as no sign of him. I saw his bowl that you have left....he has clearly been back to it again as it was empty. I always have a pocketfull of treats for my dog, so I have put a handful of them in his bowl for you . Hopefully he will keep going back to that same spot.

Whereabouts is the bowl on that wasteland, will go check it/top up if needs be - let's convince Sid this is the best place to get some grub whenever he fancies it lol

Nevermind, found it. There was a little bit of food in there, put a couple of dog biscuits in there. Didn't see Sid though

Just had a bloke ring me n say he has seen sid trottin down hollow lane I can't get out till after midnight tonight as I've got a job to do hopin to try n get out early but I'm doubtin it I'm waiting on a woman from clown to see if the cat trap is fee as the dog trap is too big for him he won't be able to reach the chicken in it has I have spoke to pam about it today

Edited by barbie4eva

shame there isnt a way to maybe put something on the ground so he leaves tracks maybe white powder or something may show at least a constant direction or as he is a fluffy type dog some velcro lol

Velcro would certainly be a unique way of catching dogs!

Something's certainly been at your bowl this evening, it was tipped upside down. The biscuits were still there tho so not sure if it was Sid or not.

Just had a bloke ring me n say he has seen sid trottin down hollow lane I can't get out till after midnight tonight as I've got a job to do hopin to try n get out early but I'm doubtin it I'm waiting on a woman from clown to see if the cat trap is fee as the dog trap is too big for him he won't be able to reach the chicken in it has I have spoke to pam about it today

This means he is crossing the main road , and widening his routes Probably crossing from Deepwell Estate. I just hope he does not get himself injured.

Re the trap I wouldnt have thought it matters if he cant actually reach the chicken , so long as he gets caught whilst attempting to get it ???

Edited by rosielee1

Velcro would certainly be a unique way of catching dogs!

Something's certainly been at your bowl this evening, it was tipped upside down. The biscuits were still there tho so not sure if it was Sid or not.

lets hope we are not bringing fox to his area my silly idea of maybe empty a bog of flour round dish to see prints may show who or what is eating the food ?

also it seems good to feed him but maybe this isnt the way to go as if he isnt hungry and his energy levels are good he gona be harder to catch need him to feel hungry or tired to have a chance with either chase him or trap him now .

whats realy needed is some one with stamina and speed to keep on him when he runs as a some point he will just lay down tired and give up maybe :confused:

any one here fit that bill maybe to jog at his speed behind him for a while untill he runs out of steam then call for more ppl to corner him ?

i dont think any one get in touch with lindford christie lol i dont know anyone one who is that fast just a shame hes goin further up the estate as i have just had a phone call sayin hes headed for the double top (cheeky drink i think) but the bloke said he will keep an eye out for him it hard for me this week to do owt as i am booked with gigs all this week so i feel useless my dad has said stop puttin food down cos thats just giving him energy n we want him to slow down not speed up but only for a few days so i dont know what to do now

like I said above we gota be hard on him now for his own good and stop feeding him and he will get tired and hungry and it will make easy to catch .. we love our pets and couldnt imagine them starving but it may be the only way.

once hungry he may aproach ppl with treats to offer and once tired and low on energy he will slow down . then once cought he can be treated and given all the food and treats he needs but wilst he is out there he is in danger .

sorry for the bad puktuation and spelling 70-80s education and all that lol

I look each day and hope to see the post that little sid is home .hope this will be so soon