Weird acts/bands needed for Halloween gig!!

My band Nasmyth Row are headlining the Dove and Rainbow in Sheffield City Centre on Halloween night, Sunday 31st October and are looking for other acts to join us! We're a rock/metal/electro band and are looking for ideally another band or two (preferably a bit darker/gothic or at least willing to dress up for Halloween!) and some other weird/different acts to fill the night...We're hoping to start stuff in the afternoon with the DJ, then build up the night with the different acts before, between and during sets from the bands...

So, if you're in a band and would like to join us, please get in touch...

Also, if you're a performer of some sorts, we're talking anything from freak acts, burlesque dancers, jugglers (obviously they need to be dangerous!) to anything else you can think of, then please get in touch!!

We and the Dove won't be able to pay acts but i'm sure the Dove will put on some free drinks, and we'll get posters all over Sheffield, so the sooner you get in touch the better!

Thanks

Nath

[email protected]

http://www.myspace.com/nasmythrowofficial

you HAVE to find a clown core act - youtube it!

The Decaying are interested,il let you know asap if we can do it.

Ed

Soul Shredder are a female fronted heavy metal band. We'll throw in a couple of Halloween covers and dress up suitably terrifyingly.

Cheers guys, i think we're now fully booked apart from some weird acts but i'll bear you in mind if things change!

Nath x

Haider :) randomly browsing Sheffield related things...