Hula Hooping, Help!

Hello out there,

I am moving from Bristol to Sheffield this month and would like to continue hula hooping which I started a few weeks ago.

Has anyone any idea of where I might be able to find some classes (at a reasonable price, i.e. £5-7 a session) or, just to throw it out there, would anyone be interested in simply getting together in an open space to practice and learn/swap some moves.

Many Thanks for any help you can offer,

Jan

Hello! The seduced by circus lady does a class with us at Sport Hallam but it wont be until end September time when it starts. There will be a Salsacise on in it's place for the interim.

The class for non members will be £3.50 but members get all their classes for free, on or off peak.

Details here! Summer class timetable is reduced due to student going home.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Club-Hallam-health-and-fitness/151990896471?ref=ts

Thank you so much, that is just the kind of thing that I am after!

Charlie from seduced by circus is great I've learnt load from her.

There are quite a few people do hoop at Sheffield Uni's circus society (The flying teapots) when that starts back up in September and there is Poi in the Park once a month you should come along to that. I can't include weblinks but search for them on facebook and you'll find them.

Thank you very much!

I have signed up on Facebook with the Flying Teapots.

There is a hoop convention in Norfolk I think in August for the weekend at the secret meadow which may be of interest to you.

I'm teaching hula hooping in Sheffield over the summer at various venues. Charlie from Seduced by Circus's classes should be running after summer again too.

Contact me if you want more details!