Bulk buy for drinks

a friend of mine is looking a buying soft drinks ie coke.pepsi.ect..weather its cans,bottles.but must be a branded name.hes been on internet but cant find anyone cheap. i will say that as an example for 24 cans of coke 5.99 plus vat with is about 7.03 making it about 29p a can, but most shops you can buy it cheaper as in 4 for 1 pound.he is looking a somethink bulk to buy maybe it pop or if anyone has any ideas i will pass on to him.he would put a message on here him self but his pc broken and as ask me to do it for him today.any help or advise would be good

Have you checked out Costco, the wholesalers?

costco charge you an amount each year so iam told ,i think hes already looked at places like costco ,macro,

but you usually cant buy bulk from most shops for the really cheap prices. Costco is £23 a year but if you buy enough, that should make it pay, in most cases.

The 'Soft drink company' is on the left as you turn of the main road for bookers cash and carry.

It would make sense to start there.:hihi:

if not we use wholesale suppliers H B Clarke for 1.5 ltr bottles of pop they're cheaper than Bookers or Makro and deliver for free. PM me if you need any further details.

As suggested the soft drinks company has been going for years and is just off the parkway close to makro, costco and bookers.

They supply most of the newsagents in Sheffield including SIV and barnsley metrodome

Easy phone number 0114 2727279

Hes just got a price list from sheffield drinks company and they are not very cheap on some things.he trying to find the companys who sell to them and cut the middle people out.you can buy cheaper cans from wilkinsons and poundland the same as what they are selling