Market research question

Would any one consider using a home stylist/stager to help increase the value of their property and their homes appeal to buyers?

Any help appreciated.

Edited by TwoTrouble
to be clearer in my questions

It's a good idea, I'm just not sure that the people that need it would recognise that they need it!! It depends what you mean by home stylist - you might find that the kind of people that appreciate a stylish home etc will already have homes that look good. Otherwise wouldn't it just be a 'tidying up' service to make the house look presentable for viewings?

What kind of price would you charge for it? Could you get estate agents to recommend you if it really did help the house sell faster?

Thanks for your response EccyBabe. All valid points and yes I think if I could get estate agents on side and a proven track record it may be possible. I still need to research with estate agents I thought I'd try the people of Sheffield first. I suppose it's the chicken and the egg. I would need to get proven examples to get in with an agent to get more examples and work. Watch this space I'll continue my research. Thanks.