Forummers on Folksy?

Thanks Soph, and also for the feedback, I can only get really decent pics when in Beighton as I don't have my own camera, there's so much confusing stuff, my current complication is google analytics, aaarrrrrrgh!!!!!! :) xx

...my current complication is google analytics, aaarrrrrrgh!!!!!! :) xx

havea search on the forums on folksy...they are some very useful step by step guides :)

x

im just a little bit excited....im opening my second shop on folksy tomorrow!

keep your eyes peeled for Ickle Imogen

x

I like the new shop Soph, very cute! :D

thank you :)

its slowly getting fuller by the day too!

x

Hello,

Just set up on Folksy this weekend. Lots of views but no sales yet, although I have bought stuff. Ooops.

lol, resistance is futile! lol ive been favouriting things so that i can email links to friends and family for my christmas presents....shopping without the spend, perfect! ;)

love your jewellery, have you got involved in the forums yet? do, they really are worthwhile and easy to use. there is all sorts of helpful advice on there and as well as some pretty inane chatter which is sometimes just what you need!

there is a monthly challenge to list a new item every day which is fantastic for rasing your profile...that starts tomorrow. there is also a daily featured item which is great if you dont have lots of new stock to list.

ive found that i have had quite a few sales after people have blogged about my items....and they wouldnt have seen them if i hadnt posted in the forums ;)

do come and say hullo, they are a very very friendly bunch and just so helpful its untrue.

x

Thanks Sophie, and thanks for favouriting my shop! It's all so exciting! I'm struggling a little now because I'm spending so much time looking at shops and reading forum posts I'm not actually making anything.

Good tip on the email christmas list though!

Laura

in preparation for the unveiling of the new collection at this months fair The Imogen's Imagination Immense 24 hour Online Sale will take place this saturday....25% off for all fans!

if youre not already a fan, you know what to do! ;)

but if youre not into facebook....this sale will also be extended to the folksy shop for a further 24 hours this sunday!

please do spread the word :)

x