Border Terrier or Cocker Spaniel Wanted

All, Im looking to buy a Border Terrier or Cocker Spaniel for a family pet.

Does any one know any quality breeders which may have some pups for sale ?

Would these breeds be ideal for my kids aged 6 & 2 years old ??

Kind Regards

Marvin

i dont know of any puppies but i do no there are 2 cocker spaniels at the council kennels that are in desperate need of new homes.. they are lovely dogs..and the youngest is only about 8 month old

Hi namz, thanks for the advise. Ive had dogs for years,so i realise the comittment required.

good if you are interested call this number tomorow 07817497995 ( they are genuinley lovely dogs)

Hi Namz, ive been on the council website & i cant see any details regarding the two dogs ? how do you know about these pups ?

Hi Namz, ive been on the council website & i cant see any details regarding the two dogs ? how do you know about these pups ?

I think Namz might work at the pound.

hi the website is not updated that regularly now..so they wont be on there..there not pups...the youngest one is around 8 month..the other is around 2..just thought u may like to look at the youngest as he is adorable...well both are stunning but sometimes its hard to adopt a pair which is a shame as there lovely together!!!

Ah, they sound gorgeous namz. I'm sure they'll soon get new homes :)

They are both lovely dogs and very rare to see in the pound! It's worth it to go down and have a look at these stunning dogs, really.

yes your right they are beatuiful... and are in much more need of a loving home than a puppy

If I'd not got my gang I'd be straight down there to snap them up :)

Would it be worth starting a thread about them to bring them to peoples attention. I'm sure anyone looking for a spaniel would be interested to go down and see them if they knew about them.