Bearded dragon setup wanted

calebscarlet

• 2 months later...
wendy222 why you want to buy a bearded dragon set up? because you will get fed up of it in a week and sell it for more than you paid.:confused:

:confused::confused:And whats wrong if people can sell them for MORE than what they paid for them?:confused::confused:

Also, a 'Bearded Dragon set up' would be pretty cr@p and would probably take LESS than a week to become 'boring'.......that is until you put a couple of Dragons in it :D Definately makes it a lot more entertaining. Not like the usual snakes and Lizards that just sit there motionless for weeks on end. Bearded Dragons are the lizard/reptile version of a monkey imo :hihi:. Great fun :D.

• 1 month later...

wendy222 get a life, if you wanna report me do it, at the end of the day ive had reasons for rehoming a dog that went for my son, a spider because my son was allergic to it and fish due to downsizing, i dont even know why im explaining myself to a person like you.