Did anyone go to St Peter's RC school in 1976?

m.jordan59

Way back to 2005 and dynamicdebz: "the boys PE teacher (he also taught me for geography), he was absolutely gorgeous."

Mr Adams? There about the same time as Rick Pearson and Bob Prophet?

Edit: just realised I saw dynamicdebz' post on the other St Pete's thread!

Edited by MrsMozzy
Wrong thread!

Way back to 2005 and dynamicdebz: "the boys PE teacher (he also taught me for geography), he was absolutely gorgeous."

Mr Adams? There about the same time as Rick Pearson and Bob Prophet?

Edit: just realised I saw dynamicdebz' post on the other St Pete's thread!

What year was this as we had Mr Pearson as our P.E teacher?

he used to ride his honda C50 behind us when we did the cross country run

yeah, lazy barsteward

.Not too sure on Mr Prophet.
wasnt he a science teacher? a very stern and unfriendly one at that.

anyone remember Mr Banham/Bannum?? the bearded PE teacher? His no-sh#t reputation scared us all, but he was really good. He ran the cross country and encouraged you, taught the finer points of football and even covered personal hygiene stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
I started in 1976 so you would have left that year. Do you know Ashley and Gavin Housley? My older sister was a year or so below you. Mr Baldwin stank of fags and coffee so we tried not to go near him.Mr Hornshaw was the history teacher when I was there and he was a nutter.

yes i remenber housley yes they lived on parsons cross road nocked about with them at night cheers :huh:dave

m.jordan, I think I remember you, but if you were in the same year as those you mentioned, you must have been in my year and I left in 1975. I still see Julia Mortimer. By the way, did you mean Rosemary Hines?

yes i talk with julie on face book rosemary i remenber her which place do you live now cheers