Fight show 27th febuary 2010 afk promotions

Hes a good kid , he was actually furious when those "instructors" and i do use that word loosely were begging him to fight for them. I was actually quite flattered and found it rather amusing. They cant train a fighter to a decent level themselves so they have to poach a fighter trained by someone else who has gone to all the hard work.

:hihi:

Be careful you will be having Don King Knoocking on his door next lol

It's Defo gonna be a war when full afk squad on the card can't wait for my title fight:cool:

YEAH! I can't wait to get back in there.....bring on world war 4!!!!! lol;)

Win world war 4 against the dreaded "lergy" first. :gag:

the shows that i have been to before are called showdown are your shows better ???

Edited by mightyowl 2

So far the main card is shaping up

Adam Hadfield from Fight Unit. Chanllenges for the ISKA ENglish title against the current champion.

Ant "Superman" Stuchbury (AFK) Vs Wes Glenton (York) =ISKA Northern Area kickboxing title.

Shane Beard (SDF) Vs Jamie Shepherd from ROKARD kickboxing gym.

Yousif Ibrahim (AFK) Vs anyone we can persuade to fight him :hihi:

The undercard for the kickboxing will feature fighters from AFK, SDF, KAPAP.

The MMA fights will feature fighters from :

WildwildMMA, Brian Aiken's world of martial arts, Kapap and Sheffield Shoot!

All of the above clubs are known for having tough training regimes and hence turn out fighters with a lot of heart. The above clubs are ALL taught by good instructors with excellent technical knowledge so you will also see a lot of skill in their fighters.

Roll on February!!!

The venue?

http://www.skatecentral.co.uk

ive herad of shane and joe before but why arent the other two guys from sdf fighting alex and scott? they are more experienced and more entertaining and i would defo come if they was fighting they are the bees knees, get them on the show chefkicker

ive herad of shane and joe before but why arent the other two guys from sdf fighting alex and scott? they are more experienced and more entertaining and i would defo come if they was fighting they are the bees knees, get them on the show chefkicker

Alex Mckenzie is going to be a father soon. Let him get to grips with being a dad , all those sleepless nights for our Alex :hihi:

I am sure that fatherhood takes precedence over fighting. Maybe hell be back, maybe not. No one knows what the future holds apart from the Allmighty of course ;)

As for Scot Sykes ? Naaah hes the ugliest kickboxer that ever set foot in a boxing ring. :P

Lo0king forward to it

Edited by Blue-Eagle

Fight card so far!!!

Adam Hadfield from Fight Unit. Chanllenges for the ISKA ENglish title against the current champion.

Ant "Superman" Stuchbury (AFK) Vs Wes Glenton (York) =ISKA Northern Area kickboxing title.

Joe McGovan (SDF) Vs Craig Kendall (Wales)

ISKA Amatuer British Title Oriental rules.

Shane Beard (SDF) Vs Jamie Shepherd from ROKARD kickboxing gym.

Yousif Ibrahim (AFK) Vs anyone we can persuade to fight him :hihi:

Marco Portaluri Vs T/B/A (anyone at 69kg round about the 3 fights mark)

The MMA fights will feature :

Andy Gabbitas from Kapap

Barry Wood & Jacob Constantinou from Brian Aikens gym.

Roll on February!!!

The venue?

http://www.skatecentral.co.uk

Any female fighters on?? No, don`t match me up, I`m too old for that game. I prefer knitting nowadays ( joke )

Any female fighters on?? No, don`t match me up, I`m too old for that game. I prefer knitting nowadays ( joke )

Rachel Crosby ( 54/55kg) and Becky Usher (52/53kg) both from AFK , we are hoping to get them matched up.

I dont think there any female kickboxers at novice level of those weights locally?

Superninja , BEHAVE!!! You would probably take them both on by yourself.

brian's boys will give a good account of themselves, of that i have no doubt

I am sure of that too !

Watch this space with regard to their stand up skills too. Both Jacob Constantinou and Barry Wood from Brian Aiken's will be on the card again and once again give yet another excellent performance.