Relatives in Oz?

For gifts that you don't need to post you can't do much better than FARM-Africa PRESENTS.

With FARM-Africa PRESENTS, you can give a fun, quirky PRESENT to your lucky chosen person AND help change lives in Africa. Whether you are treating Dad to some virtual banana beer, or buying the kids a FARM-Africa PRESENTS chicken, the best thing is that your donation will help some of eastern Africa’s poorest communities produce enough food to eat and earn a living.

Visit their website, select from our range of PRESENTS and they will send your loved one a link to a movie, personalised by you - showing them just one of the amazing ways FARM-Africa PRESENTS transform lives in Africa.

Alternatively, you can send them a photo gift pack, complete with your message – perfect to put under the tree! So go on, do things a little differently this year and get more out of your Christmas gifts!

My son lives in Australia and we always swap charity gifts.

He bought me a goat last year, and I bought him part of a school.

They are a really good idea - world vision and oxfam unwrapped.

My mum loves things like that as she believes christmas is too materalistic