Drummer and bassist required for 80's style fun metal/rock band!!

As well as advertising myself as a keyboardist for electronic sorta stuff in other posts, me (vocals/synth, 22) and my younger brother (lead guitar, 18) are wanting to start a fun/comedy metal/rock band!!! ideally playing a few covers mixed in with our own material...i guess obvious influences (musically and lyrically) would be Steel Panther, The Darkness, Aerosmtih, Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Motley Crue etc...

just something that's fun to play and get crowds goin!!

I've got loads of contacts so lots of support slots would be very easy to come by...we're both pretty busy during the day (i teach and my brothers at Uni) so some evenings and weekends would be best to practice...we live between Sheff and Barnsley so if you're from around there that'd be ideal = D

Anyways, i'm babbling...please get in touch on here or at [email protected]...

ta very much!!

nath

Hi are you mainly the singer or keyboards? I am a singer and love hilarious 80s rock

im normally both/either to be honest so no particular preference to be honest! just need a drummer and bassist if you know of any?