Should we give aid to India?

The great humanitarian admits that it is desirable to exploit child and slave labour to bring his costs down at the expense of British jobs.

btw, why make 'let's not dwell on that' bold?

I understand you wanting to slant my comment towards 'slave labour' and condoning it - whilst leaving the 'that is a relative term and a generalistion' because that would undermine you prejudice.

But, 'let's not dwell on that'??

I really don't see how that fits with your attempts to distort my post.

Hey, why not just nuke the entire country - no more people, no more starvation, no more need for aid. Goody, all the more for us white Brits, eh?

We don't need to their next door neighbour Pakistan (another poor country) already has the capabilty to do it due to the £billions in aid that we've given over the years being mispent proding a nuclear arsenal.

Are you starting to get the picture or do you want it in 'Janet & John' book language?:loopy:

Well, to someone who sees what they wish to see, that is obviously what I have said.

To others with slightly less bias, they will know exactly what I was saying.

Still, live in the country of the blind if you wish.

You want us to give aid to a country still practising slavery in the form of child slave labour.

You are definatley a wind up merchant; if not you should be certified, you've certainly lost what little credibility you had (If you had any that is)

We don't need to their next door neighbour Pakistan (another poor country) already has the capabilty to do it due to the £billions in aid that we've given over the years being mispent proding a nuclear arsenal.

Are you starting to get the picture or do you want it in 'Janet & John' book language?:loopy:

Janet & John please, don't over stretch your brain. It's go to last you all through primary school.

Where?

Who?

Damn, I missed it again.

Oh well, looks like it's just you and your........... bile.

Why do people have to use terms like 'bile' to describe any view which differs from their own?

Are the liberals of this world really so intolerant that they will not permit others' views to be voiced without condemning them as 'bile'?