Training Partner - Virgin Active - low level of fitness!

I'm overweight and underfit at the moment (with a BMI of 34.8!) and looking to find someone to train with 3 times a week who is a similar level of fitness.

I got a membership for Virgin Active in Heeley for my birthday and I'm not working at the moment so the ideal time for me is just after the morning rush, about 9:30 am.

Years ago when I was a member at another gym they had a noticeboard where you could find someone to train with or put an ad up. I wonder why they don't do that anymore?

Hi,

How old are you ?:)

I'm 18 and would be happy to join.

cheers

hi sina, i'm 36. i think it would be nice to get a small group of girls together to train and get fit a couple of times a week.

what gym do you go to?

I used to go to S10health for a month. Its a small, cheap and good gym, but cannot be compared to Virgin active.

By the way, you're a guy, right? anyway, I'm a guy.

And if you are going to virgin, and if you have a car, can you pick me up?:) I would be more than happy for that.

Cheers :)

i'm female hence wanting to get a group of girls together :) but its more about the fitness levels really. i'd rather not train with someone who's ability is way above mine as it can be disheartening or embarasing sometimes.

i walk to Virgin as its only a mile from home. the 12 month membership was a present - i wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise! but luckily its quite close by. I've been a member of gyms in the past where they were not near home or work and i find that i use them much less often.