Restaurants - Ecclesall road

I'm just wondering whether anybody can recommend any restaurants around the Ecclesall Road area that are licensed and open till late. Planning to go for a few drinks, then for a meal on Saturday night.

Thanks in advance.

The Walnut Club Champagne Bar is open late and they have a restaurant area (although it does feel more like a bar inside to be honest).

Nonnas always gets good reviews and they have a nice bar area as well.

I really love La Tasca for the more romantic feel.

Maranellos opposite the Berkley precinct is a really good little Italian, we go there quite often.

Champs have a restaurant area which was pretty good the last time we went. If you go there you have to get the chocolate milkshake with a shot of creme de month in... it's to die for! :love:

Not exactly on Ecclesall road, but the Mediteranean on Sharrowvale road is excellent. The food has always been good whenever we have been and the menu is varied and has something for everyone.

Enjoy! :)

The Walnut Club Champagne Bar is open late and they have a restaurant area (although it does feel more like a bar inside to be honest).

I thought the Champagne Bar closed at 11.30pm

Nonnas always gets good reviews and they have a nice bar area as well.

I really love La Tasca for the more romantic feel.

Maranellos opposite the Berkley precinct is a really good little Italian, we go there quite often.

Champs have a restaurant area which was pretty good the last time we went. If you go there you have to get the chocolate milkshake with a shot of creme de month in... it's to die for! :love:

Not exactly on Ecclesall road, but the Mediteranean on Sharrowvale road is excellent. The food has always been good whenever we have been and the menu is varied and has something for everyone.

Tha walnut champagne bar is very good but they never leave me in - my tan must not be good enough ..