Hackenthorpe

Hello!! Im summa, kerry's eldest daughter. Yeah they had 5 girls all together.

Karen was the youngest and Reece was Lesleys' son, there was also Hilary and Josie but I don't think they will have lived at home then.

Whats your name i'll pass this on to them?

Hi Summa, I'm Sharon I also worked at the shop next door (Liptons) the others that worked there at the time was Josie,Yvonne,Helen, a couple called Shirley & Derek ? and a glass collector called Marie, she left and was replaced by Evelyn, Your Mum will remember me because she came into Plover while I was working around 99 - 2000 and she recognized me straight away we had a little chat then she left, hope everyone's ok Sharon

Thanks for replying I past your last message on and everyone remembered you.

We are all fine, my grandad past away a few years ago, my nan is doing good though.

They said to say hello and hope you are ok.

Take care. Summa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,there to all people from HACKENTHORPE. I lived there from late fifties to about 64.We lived on CARR FORGE RD,with my parents until we got a council house in BEIGHTON,through the CHESTERFIELD R.D.C.My sister still lives on the estate and has been there over fifty years.My mother-in-law lived on RAINBOW AVE.at 42 and my oldest son was born there.eightlegger. P.S. both my parents lived on the estate,until they each passed away.R.I,P.

• 13 years later...

Anyone  know the bagleys or Mary mascots,from carter lodge hackenthorp,I'm Pamela bagley my sisters was lorna,Angela moira ,we played rounders every night.

Anyone  know the bagleys or Mary mascots,from carter lodge hackenthorp,I'm Pamela bagley my sisters was lorna,Angela moira ,we played rounders every night. I used to go up the lane were the big house was there was a ghost seen it I was 9in 1962,I went to rainbow forge.

• Like 1