Ebay question

Hi, i need some help, i bought 2 items from 1 buyer.

They sent me 2 invoices so i paid them seperate, total postage came to £7.50.

I received the items today in 1 parcel and postage came to £1.85, is this seller allowed to do this?

I understand they cover there time, postage costs, the bag used and fuel, but i should have received it in 2 separate parcels with 2 separate postage paid? shouldnt i?

Im really annoyed that they came together i paid 2 invoices, i should receive 2 parcels.

Can anyone help me? do i raise this with the seller?

Thanks

Hi, i need some help, i bought 2 items from 1 buyer.

They sent me 2 invoices so i paid them seperate, total postage came to £7.50.

I received the items today in 1 parcel and postage came to £1.85, is this seller allowed to do this?

I understand they cover there time, postage costs, the bag used and fuel, but i should have received it in 2 separate parcels with 2 separate postage paid? shouldnt i?

Im really annoyed that they came together i paid 2 invoices, i should receive 2 parcels.

Can anyone help me? do i raise this with the seller?

Thanks

Just ask them politely to refund some of the cost.

IME of buying multiple items, check whether there is a "discount for multiple items" and ask why the seller didnt apply this.

This is usually the kind of thing you should sort out with the seller before you pay. Most Ebay sellers will give a postage discount for bulk purchases but some unscrupulous ones will not offer it unless you ask. By pressing the pay button, you have agreed the price and therefore have no recourse, unless you can email the seller and appeal to his better nature. Good Luck.

Its not the fact of the postage i paid, its the fact they never sent 2 parcels when i paid 2 separate postage costs.

I will email the seller and see if they will refund some of this due to the fact they will only have proof of postage for one item and not both.

I think it's a bit cheeky sending them together, but if you were happy with the price and you're happy with the goods does it really matter ?

Im annoyed at the fact they had the cheek to send them together i was expecting 2 parcels and 2 parcels i paid for, not one, i will contact the seller and ask for a partial refund on postage costs.

I think it's a bit cheeky sending them together, but if you were happy with the price and you're happy with the goods does it really matter ?

Yes that's true, it's no skin off your nose really is it? It's just annoying that he's made a few extra bob out of you, I'd feel just the same.

I requested a postage discount also requested invoice for "2 items"

All i got "twice" is 2 single invoices

Also i have just been checking on of the items, which Is not now as described, As in the ad it did not state "Dry Clean only" of which this is one of the listing options you can select! This im not too bothered about but its not really good is it!

It is cheeky yes!

But charging £7.50

and paying £1.85 postage to put them in a black bag with a bit of celotape! its not really fare for any one!

If you haven't left feedback for the items yet, you're in a good position to negotiate with the seller for some kind of refund.

no feedback left although they have not left me feedback which is ANOTHER pet hate on that stupid site lol why should the buyer leave feedback first!

Just contact the seller and say that because paid two lots of postage, you expected to receive two parcels, and as such, you would like some postage refunding as you didn't get what you paid for. Don't threaten him with negative feedback though or he can report you for that.

Feedback is optional.

You're not buying or selling feedback on Ebay.