Advantage healthcare anyone work for them

does anybody know anything about advantage healthcare care work

phoned up got interview on monday but they didnt give to much information out on the phone

does anyone on here work or worked for them any info as it is agency work any info would be good thanks

• 11 months later...
Hi! How did you get on with the interview, were they any good? I tried phoning them to talk, but only was able to leave a voice message

Hi Sulavesi, My name is Rachel and I am one of the consultants at Advantage Healthcare Group. If you wish to find more information out about registering with us, please PM me or call on 0114 2449116. We are in the office from 9am till 5pm but if you can not call between those times, please send me an email with your details and I will call you straight back. sheffieldadmin@advantagehealthcare.com

Tiger - I hope your interview went well and you were told all the information you require. If you do have any more questions, please feel free to call me on 0114 2449116.

Many thanks,

Rachel Vogelenzang

Branch Consultant