Kitchen Granite Worktops

Friends of ours got their granite worktops from the place on City Road. You are limited to colours, black or white I think but the prices are the cheapest they could find in Sheffield.

Hi, The granite we got from sheaf marble was (brown) and they had lots of different colours. I would highly recomend them.

Try granitemaster.co.uk - provide excellent service and granite

We used a company called More Granite, I think they are based in Chesterfield. They were the cheapest we could find... and we called the one on City Road (opposite the cemetry) first. More Granite did a very good job, they came to template and the quality of the granite worktop is excellent, I would highly recommend them. We are looking to move house and will be getting them in to do the kitchen in the new house (if it needs a new kitchen that is).

hi i was recommended sheaf marble through a friend last year and was really happy with worktops & price i will be getting them to do me a vanity unit soon.

their no is 0114 2795250. they also have a website.

Had mine done by granite4less.co.uk. I just selected the piece and these people did the rest. Its six months now. No complaints!

Try Tony on 07773009797 he supplies and fits granite worktops so you will get one price

ja horne starlight on penistone rd

We used a company called More Granite, I think they are based in Chesterfield. They were the cheapest we could find... and we called the one on City Road (opposite the cemetry) first. More Granite did a very good job, they came to template and the quality of the granite worktop is excellent, I would highly recommend them. We are looking to move house and will be getting them in to do the kitchen in the new house (if it needs a new kitchen that is).

It was Moore granite and he's done a runner, I used to use him but I think he owed a lot of money so vanished, the one on City rd is called K's and do a good job. Also try one on Petre st in Sheffield