I need your opinions!!!

For anyone living in, near, or thinking about moving to, one of the regenerated pathfinder areas. What do you think of the changes? Is it better, worse or the same? Have the council made the right changes or have they missed the point?

I'd like any comments, good or bad - research for a uni project. Please can you state which area you are talking about and whether you are a resident or not.

Thanks

I think you'll find that not a lot of people understand HMR pathfinder or have even heard about it. Maybe if you explained it and where the pathfinder developments were people might be able to offer some experience.

thanks for the advice!

The pathfinder scheme is a national programme to improve some of the poorer quality housing areas. In Sheffield the areas involved are to the North and East of the centre....

So any comments about Owlerton, Southey, Fox Hill, Parsons Cross, Fir Vale, Burngreave, Attercliffe, Darnall, Tinsley, Manor, Norfolk Park, Wybourn, Arbourthorne would be great (not a comprehensive list)