Hornthorpe Kennels-Eckington

TattyBear

Hi Tattybear

I used to know the old owner extremely well and she told me that the new owners were spot on but I cant vouch for them personally :confused:

Why dont you get someone to ring and just make an enquiry they will tell you the price without any commitment?

Up the bad track its a nightmare to drive on or it was?

It was called Hornthorpe when Lesley and her husband owned it, they were well known in Eckington as they had a Pot Bellied Pig that lived in the house with the dogs (thought he was a dog). They sold up about 10 years ago.

Thats the one it is lovely and they used to have CCTV and play music and TV for the residents, dont know if they still do. The history was that when Lesley bought it, they found the pig in a rabbit hutch and contacted the previous owner who agreed to swop him for a wardrobe :loopy:

The pig was fabulous used to come running to the gate to greet guests along with the dogs. He used to love Plain Crisps :hihi: Sadly he died of old age and I managed to get them a rescued pot bellied piglet just before they left for down South. Happy days :)