Part Time Office Space?

I think M Eastwood must be a sales person for Omnia, thats all they have posted about. :hihi:

Seriously, why would a busy person want an office in the City? I haven't got the time to waste driving into Sheffield. Wouldn't it bet better to get an office close to a major road or motorway but away from the morning or evening traffic? :huh:

Haha, No I'm not a sales person for Omnia. I was looking for an office in the city centre that i could use on and off when needed, the reason I was looking for a city centre based office is that most of my clients are based in the city and I was tired of driving in to meet them. Plus they gave me free parking as well so no high charges.... :) But I am happy with the service they have given to me so far and I would recommend them.

• 3 weeks later...
Why don't you get together with a few likeminded business people and share a large office area? That way it won't cost you a bomb because you would each be sharing the cost of hire, rates etc...

Because someone would have to be responsible overall for the lease. The landlord have to permit subletting. The Landlord wouldn't want to have to deal with multiple lessees for one room....unless you could convince a landlord to do a rent a desk option in which case, nothing to loose and no formal paperwork is required.