30/04/2011 The Rivelin Family Fun Day.

nosy nellie

The Annual Bank Holiday Charity Family Fun Day takes place Bank Holiday Monday May 30th THE RIVELIN.

Raffles,Bingo,The Famous Rivelin Auction,Stalls,and Games more details to come.

Anyone who wishes to donate to the Auction or raffle prizes it would be greatly appreciated, please phone The Rivelin.01142333247.Thank You.

The Annual Bank Holiday Charity Family Fun Day takes place Bank Holiday Monday May 30th THE RIVELIN.

Raffles,Bingo,The Famous Rivelin Auction,Stalls,and Games more details to come.

Anyone who wishes to donate to the Auction or raffle prizes it would be greatly appreciated, please phone The Rivelin.01142333247.Thank You.

What Charity do you support and are you ok for stalls?

This is the third year The Rivelin has raised money for Weston Park Hospital with the Family Fun Day,any enquiries should be made to The Rivelin, Phone number above.

That'll do for me! I have just been referred to WPH myself, by my neurosurgeon at the RHH two weeks ago, so it's a cause close to my heart. I'll probably pop in to the Rivelin as I don't live far away, and will be happy to donate a raffle prize. (Any excuse for a pint!)

That'll do for me! I have just been referred to WPH myself, by my neurosurgeon at the RHH two weeks ago, so it's a cause close to my heart. I'll probably pop in to the Rivelin as I don't live far away, and will be happy to donate a raffle prize. (Any excuse for a pint!)

Thank you Fragrantia your donation will be very much appreciated.:love:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dropped it in last Wednesday evening. Left it with young lad behind bar as landlord wasn't about. Hope it's a fab day!:)

Thank you fragrantia, your jewelery was very much appreciated. It will be auctioned off monday.