Attercliffe - Do you remember Ambley Road?

hchristian

Southfork

NoI was not related to Harry Burnham.

All my relations lived on Amberley Street Bullas,Ada their 3 kids Gorden Brian and Ada,who went to live in Bradford.when she married.

I married an Attercliffe girl called Barbara Cooper, she had a brother Gary Cooper,they lived on Eadon Road near the baths and library. Perhaps you knew them. They went to Huntsmans Gardens school, I went to Coleridge Road.

Regards Frank Burnham

Hi my gran-mother lived on amberley rd .then she moved to berkley rd.the pub was on amberley st .it was amberley st . berkley st .steadfast st.braford st.rotherham st. heading towards town.opposite pub belmoor rd berkley rd.amberley rd. :confused::(

That was called the Amberley Hotel . remember it well Iused to go out with their daughter carol .ho such memories.

Frank Burnham,

My dads familly lived at the bottom of Amberly street,his brother Jack lived next door,and Jacks sons now live in Penzance.

Harry Burnham was a friend of my father who`s name was Frank Johnson.

Jack and Frank both worked at River Don,Jack was notably Known as laughing Jack in the m/ch shop because of his attitude.

Totally different to my dad who was always up for a laugh.

Juddski

I think i worked with your dad at B.S.C river don east m/c shop. did they live just above Thornhills yard they sold fruit and veg .I think the girl that lived there was called Hylda

regards

Frank Burnham[/quote

Don't know the house number I know he worked at huntsmans then keetons on Greenland road up to the strike he passed away in 2008 aged 72. My grandparents were called Beatrice and Bill and his brothers Derrick and Alan

Frank Burnham,

My dads familly lived at the bottom of Amberly street,his brother Jack lived next door,and Jacks sons now live in Penzance.

Harry Burnham was a friend of my father who`s name was Frank Johnson.

Jack and Frank both worked at River Don,Jack was notably Known as laughing Jack in the m/ch shop because of his attitude.

Totally different to my dad who was always up for a laugh.

jack johnson was our father and frank was our uncle so that means you are frank also and yes we still live in penzance .Father didnt have an attitude he just got on with his work while others mucked about . your father moved to the manor am i wright. they had a brother caLLED KENNETH who lives in bridlington.