Looking for horse to loan

Bambury

Hello, I am interested in loaning a horse in the sheffield/ rotherham area. I have been riding every week without fail for 2 years. I have experience with hacks, walk, trot, canter, small jumps. I was riding in manchester however have recently moved back hoem to rotherham and want to continue my riding commitments. I am 23years old, 5ft 9 so need something quite large. Anyone know of any good riding schools i can attend until i find a horse to loan or a horse which i could loan. I have a car so access will not be a problem.

• 3 months later...

The horse is currently kept at smallage farm at the moment in aughton - he is rising 6, arab x warmblood - he isn't really a novice ride - he hasn't done much either apart from a couple of local shows with his previous owner.

I have only recently bought him - more with a view for my daughter when she is older - about another 7 years and partly because I fell in love with him - I've had him for about 3 months and rode him. You are welcome to come up and have a look - my number is 07742967980. I can e-mail you a couple of pics of him if you want to give me your e-mail address. However just so you are aware he is a windsucker, he wears a collar all the time but if it's off he does try!

i'm also sending him with his saddle (english leather, professionally fitted, just so that I know he'll be comfortable) and all his tack, rugs.