Birley, Vic Hallam houses.

Anyone live on the Birley now or days gone. I lived there in the 70's as a kid. The Vic Hallam Boxes weren't the best houses around but I wouldn,t have lived anywhere else.

i used to live in the vic halam houses on scowerdons not on birley though im afraid in the 70s and 80s used to be reyt nice in them days thank god i moved off wen we did ,cus its awful now ,many happy memories the houses were like tardises looked really small but bloody massive inside xx

I lived on the scowerdons as achild too in the 70's ..

Was a great place to live .

Its about gone now. :(

maybee we know each other i lived on wickfield drive am 38 now not far from the little hut on the estate remember it it was small n green and sold just about everthing then they went upmarket and built a propper shop lol xx went to wood house west end school then city x

I lived on wickfield drive, number 53!!

:D:Dbugger me !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i lived at 57 wickfield drive we must know each other then my house was the house bang next to the gennel SMALL WORLD THIS IS :banana:

I am trying so hard to think which one 57 is, as the numbers went all daft on that estate.

I moved out about 8 yrs ago, i had only lived there a couple of years.

ahhh you probably dint know me then we moved off in about 1991 had lived there 21 years previous my house was on your left hand side as you was comin up wickfield drive there was a gennel at the side when you walked down that gennel it brought you to the main road where the bus stop was bang opposite was two rows of houses on a road and at the end of that road was a steep banking that led to woods and a park our sirname was brown can anyone remeber us xxxx

hello just posted you on city school post lol i know you sharron lol

i lived there all my life til about 02 it was a great place to grow up i loved it i'll pm you my details lol small world indeed.:D

my nan lived on wickfield close (i think) up near the hut and jack in a box.we lived in hacky, but i did date quite a few ladies from frechville school who lived on the scowerdons.

willman you tart!!!!! lol

i lived on wickfield road most of my friends lived on hacky though so may know you, lol but im def not one of you old flames lol:D

willman you tart!!!!! lol

i lived on wickfield road most of my friends lived on hacky though so may know you, lol but im def not one of you old flames lol:D

i'm probably old enough to have known your mum though.:hihi: