Chinese grand prix

The chinese grand prix this weekend !

com'on lewis ! 2 races left he can do it!:D:thumbsup:

Not if he gets docked points for what happened in Japan. Not that i think he will as i think its just sour grapes from Webber

does anyone know what time itis on in the morning??

Thankfully no points deducted.

does anyone know what time itis on in the morning??

Not sure, but wouldn't it be a similar time to the Japanese?

just found out its on at 630

just found out its on at 630

Race starts at 7am, so programme starting at 6.30 sounds about right.

lewis got pole

lets see what elce he can do

teammate alonso in 4th

Qualifyng was "interesting".

Could be a good race tomorrow (Hamilton, Raikkonen, Massa, Alonso).

An outstanding final run by Hamilton.

Quite a mixed grid for the race tomorrow:thumbsup:

Couldn't face two early mornings in one weekend with the cold I have so taped qualifying and watching it now. Hamilton is brilliant, after all the pressure of this season off the track (cheating allegations, then the Japanese thing too), to win races like Japan, then stick it on pole. I'm sure he's going to win the championship tomorrow!

Alonso looked totally resigned to losing his title in the interviews. I'm far from a fan of his, and never have been, but he's also had to endure loads of pressure this season. Moving from Renault to McLaren must have seemed like a dream to him at the time - pity no-one told him the dream would be a nightmare...

I have nothing but admiration for what Hamilton has achieved this year, and even if (God forbid) he gets 2 DNFs now, it's been an exceptional start to a career. As Bernie Ecclestone said yesterday:

"Lewis Hamilton has been a real breath of fresh air and has resurrected formula one," said Ecclestone, the formula one commercial rights holder. "I have been in motor racing longer than I care to remember but I have never seen anyone like him. He has been nothing short of a miracle worker. We lost a big hero in Michael Schumacher but in Lewis we have another. But for him I'm not sure where the sport would be heading.

It is painfully obvious to me that the right guy to be world champion is Lewis. In fact my main fear would be if he didn't win it. Kimi Raikkonen barely talks to anyone and as such has done little for the sport, and as for Fernando Alonso, in his two years as world champion he has done nothing. He hasn't really been an F1 campaigner at all, but if Lewis wins the drivers' championship he will act like a real world champion. He will know exactly what is expected of him and what he has to do."

But don't try to tell him what to do, Bernie :D

Race starts at 7am, so programme starting at 6.30 sounds about right.

Glad I've seen this post. It's just given me another 45 mins in bed :thumbsup:

Night night all.