Flying - it petrifies me and Piril hotel, Cesme, Turkey

Has anyone been? Can you tell me what it is like? We've booked to go next year and I cant wait.

But...I dont like flying, it really frightens me. I had butterflies in my tummy in the travel agents just thinking about it and couldnt eat anything for several hours so I dont know what I'm going to be like when we go. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Here's some witheringly obvious advice: go on holiday somewhere that doesn't involve a flight. :rolleyes:

I have done for that past 15 years and wanted a change.

Go straight to the bar at the airport, don't watch the planes taking off, get drunk, get on the plane without looking too closely if possible, then you can't notice any rust or that it only has 2 engines (In my mind 3 engine planes have a "spare"). Sit on an aisle seat with headphones and your fav magazine and keep topping up the booze. Make some sort of deal with God that you will be a better person if you are spared death this time.