Old Manor Estate Residents

Yes Frank lives on Richmond he lived with Barbara there before she died (neither married) and Les lives at Wales nr Rother Valley with wife Julie

i lived at 120 Alison Cresc bk in the 70's to about 82 and i remeber the bookers do you remeber the gee's and smiths

my relations lived at 52 alison cres

Hi I lived on Hastilar road too across from the rec .

we lived at number 11 until I moved in 1958

Did anyone know charlie spriggs, lived on fitzhubert rd in the fiftys.

Yes I knew charley, I lived on woodthorpe close at the same time as yourself both you and charley were good friends of my brother Barry Hunt, I am JOHN, known then as Jack. The last time I saw charley it was in the eighties he was then working as a jobbing builder we had a few good laughs an then lost touch again

john hunt i have been trying so hard to get in touch with you.

i have sent you 3 messages. please let me have your e mail address. Roy

I lived on Wulfric Road in the 1940,s. There was the Gooneys, Hudsons,Wrights, Yates,Shipmans, Princes,Knapps, and others I can,t recall .Watsons had the top house above Newsteads chip shop.

Yes I knew charley, I lived on woodthorpe close at the same time as yourself both you and charley were good friends of my brother Barry Hunt, I am JOHN, known then as Jack. The last time I saw charley it was in the eighties he was then working as a jobbing builder we had a few good laughs an then lost touch again

I lived on 181 Queen Mary Road right opposite the bottom of Woodthorpe Close. Left there to marry in 1957. The name Roy Sellars rings a bell but I just can't place him

I was born at 124 The Circle in 1956 it was my grandma & Granpas house there name was Hudson on one side lived the Smedley's and on the other lived the Parkers

hi kathryn i was born in 1954 i lived at 144 the circle untill 1976 next door lived the lockwoods i used to hang around with trevor smedley they lived just below jacqueline foster:i recon that i must know you

You possibly do, you might know my Uncles Frank & Les Hudson as they all lived at that address.

I started a thread like this on 14/12/2005 with the title Did you live on the Manor Estate 45 years ago?

Home > Sheffield Forums > Sheffield History & Expats If you check back you may see some names from the past.

You possibly do, you might know my Uncles Frank & Les Hudson as they all lived at that address.

it was a good place to live there then had some good times in the steel inn