Old Manor Estate Residents

Does anyone remember The Lavell family on Cary Road - Father Charlie and Mother Kath - they had around 7 children ( the ones i remember are - John / Kath / Angela / Cheryl / Leonard / Steven and David ), and what ever happened to them???

i remember them all my brother still knows some of them ill ask him & get back to you:thumbsup:

is rocking roger still alive?

last time I saw him yes he was liveing on norfolk park about 12 mth ago

Thankyou thats lovely, as all our fam been watching the vid, your tina ok?? she lived opposite me sis tracey on hacky shops, glad your mom n dad ok, all the names you mention bring back loads o memories, and i know the filming looks bad but coz of the 8mm, which is still great that we have these from 30 years ago, :):):)

yeah tinas the same as always lol I also lived op tracy on fourwells dr was it I was about 4 flats down from her and mark .

yeah the film looks bad and made worse by filming it with a digital camera lol but its better than nothing for the memmorys they hold.

heres a few dells kellys prouds binghams smiths halls mussin coats :bowler nice tash a lol .hukins cassons sandersons archers taffs pickerins .thats a start 4 ya loads more need some kip now o this int mi name reece its the lads pc big clue that laters

I remember a few Dells, Binghams, Smiths and Taffs. I also remember Hopkinsons, Gilchrist and Bodell. It's probably the younger ones i am remembering though.

Hi budweiser.I lived on Desmond Crescent.I also started Pipworth School in 1960.

Hi budweiser.I lived on Desmond Crescent.I also started Pipworth School in 1960.

where abouts bacardi

budweiser hi i lived opposite the kingswoods on the corner of halifax road.next door but one to ann cotton

i knew the fletchers and next door lived the hardys

i knew the fletchers and next door lived the hardys

would that be Robert Hardy