Old Manor Estate Residents

Lavell Family - Does anyone know what ever happened to the Lavells that used to live on Cary Road, There was Steven my best friend from school and he had Brothers John/Leneord/David and Sisters Angela/Kath/? - Their Parents were Charlie & Kath. Any help to find out what ever happened to them would be GREAT!

dj sie no im not ginger you might know my son his name is dylan and his brother andrew their cousins are bryan, james and michelle neylon

Hello Christine, how are you doing? You lived across from my mother on Angleton!

i knew all of the dells from riddings close i think it was,saw vicky at ingoldmels market a few years ago with her husband mick, which one of the dell's is your dad?

Vicky Dell was in my year at Prince Edwards

anyone remember the Cavill's or Camfields from The Manor (the Circle amongst others)

there were quite a few of them? i lived there briefly in late 70's then moved to Wainwright estate in 1980...

Lavell Family - Does anyone know what ever happened to the Lavells that used to live on Cary Road, There was Steven my best friend from school and he had Brothers John/Leneord/David and Sisters Angela/Kath/? - Their Parents were Charlie & Kath. Any help to find out what ever happened to them would be GREAT!

I was told they moved to walkley.I went to school with John..

Any body remember Raymond and Malcolm Davison who lived on Ravencarr Rd?

jada2206 hello who was your mother was she called sylvia

Hi bushbaby, yes she's the one! I used to live there for a while too if you remember, but have now moved and have my own place, still in Sheffield.

i lived on desmond cresent until i was 15. Then moved near to manor top on to tuffolds close. I drove up there the other day. OMG how its changed all the houses have gone. Had some great times in the 70s sitting on the church wall top of queen mary road. \somthings i enjoyed and some i would rother forget.

If you used to hang about up there get in touch maybe we could have a re union x

i used to live on tuffolds close.

me too number 6

i used to live on Desmond Crescent,went Pipworth Road School 1960 to 1969 Knew the Jordens and Parkes also the Sterlands lived on the Manor till 73

my mam used to be mrs sterlands friend. we used to go to there house a lot me and my sister linda used to pley with the twins melvin and glen