Old Manor Estate Residents

dj sie no im not ginger you might know my son his name is dylan and his brother andrew their cousins are bryan, james and michelle neylon

I lived on Crossways 1980-87 was only a nipper though so can't remember many names, the Leggitts seems to ring a bell, think the lady next door was called tweeny Young.

I worked with a girl surname Inglis in the Bank in the early 60's. She lived on Manor but I don't know the road.

I had family on the Manor - Perkins on Harborough Ave and Redfearns on Alison Cresc. Anyone know them?

Did You Live On The Manor Round About 60s....to 80.s. I Lived On A Road Called /woodthorpe Close No { 9 }

Its Not There Any More Is Now A Park Shame If You Have Any Old Photos From That Time Post Them ..

my mum used to live on qeen mary ..the .lukaseskis

and my dads family lived on the the second right after prince edward school ?going down prince a large family his mother ..ida .her kids...melvyn ..terry..graham...keenan....pauline...vicky...ect

did you know any of them ?

Can You Remember ..any old names ....from that time

I was a bit young at the time but remember who you are talking about. We lived below them, on Fairleigh, my brother was friends with them all and they were regular visitors at our house. We later moved to live on Queen Mary Road opposite St Teresa's.

I lived on Fairleigh (Number 28, next door to the Nagis) from 73 to 87.

I lived on Fairleigh (Number 28, next door to the Nagis) from 73 to 87.

We lived at 23 but we left there about 1962ish.

Yeah It Was Adam Who Pulled You Out You Went Under For Ages You Nearly Died...**** Good Job Our Parents Wernt Home ..?:D Still See A Lot Of The Old Faces Remember Joline .s Think She.s On Here Some Where ..and John Munro He Died Suicide I Think ..

Was john munro the punk rocker who's brother is called alan?

Come On Tosh Year Ect More Info Lets See If Your A Long Lost Freind .....?

My grandparents lived at 43,when they passed away ,we moved from Heeley back to the house around 1975,all my family come from the manor & Woodthorpe.

Yes John Munro Was The Punk Used To Live On Carey Rd

Did You Live On The Manor Round About 60s....to 80.s. I Lived On A Road Called /woodthorpe Close No { 9 }

Its Not There Any More Is Now A Park Shame If You Have Any Old Photos From That Time Post Them ..

my mum used to live on qeen mary ..the .lukaseskis

and my dads family lived on the the second right after prince edward school ?going down prince a large family his mother ..ida .her kids...melvyn ..terry..graham...keenan....pauline...vicky...ect

did you know any of them ?

Can You Remember ..any old names ....from that time

I spent quite a bit of my youth walking up Woodthorpe Close to meet a mate at No 14 Roy Hallam was his name unfortunatley he passed away some time ago, opposite No 14 was No 13 a family called Hall lived there they were my Aunt and Uncle ( you cant choose your relatives ) and at No 3 was the Hibbert family, I only knew their daughter Maureen who I admired from a distance so to speak.

i knew carol hibberd very well she was in my class at school the sister of maureen i bump into her every mow and then