Old Manor Estate Residents

Did You Live On The Manor Round About 60s....to 80.s. I Lived On A Road Called /woodthorpe Close No { 9 }

Its Not There Any More Is Now A Park Shame If You Have Any Old Photos From That Time Post Them ..

my mum used to live on qeen mary ..the .lukaseskis

and my dads family lived on the the second right after prince edward school ?going down prince a large family his mother ..ida .her kids...melvyn ..terry..graham...keenan....pauline...vicky...ect

did you know any of them ?

Can You Remember ..any old names ....from that time

i lived on fitzhubert road till i got married i later got a house on cary road ,my sister and her family still lived at the house on fitzhubert which was my mothers house till they pulled it down they moved straight across the road into the new houses and watched there home of over fifty years being pulled down

Did You Live On The Manor Round About 60....to 80.. I Lived On A Road Called /woodthorpe Close No { 9 }

Its Not There Any More Is Now A Park Shame If You Have Any Old Photos From That Time Post Them ..

Can You Remember ..such Names As The Proudes ...pete Kelly....?

I lived next door at number 11.. :D..

Hmmmmm Sarah ...t ....or....j...

Hmmmmm Sarah ...t ....or....j...

Sarah T..:D

Sarah J lived at number 7..:)

Yeah I Lived In The Middle ..untill We Moved ...remember Swimin In Our Duck Pond Or Should I Say Drownin ...?

How About All The Fun Times We All Had Up Debra.k Back Garden

Bushbaby Do I Know You Are You Ginger

Yeah I Lived In The Middle ..untill We Moved ...remember Swimin In Our Duck Pond Or Should I Say Drownin ...?

How About All The Fun Times We All Had Up Debra.k Back Garden

OMG !!! :shocked:

Can you remember that ??

Jeezzz.. Was it your Adam that fished me out with the walking stick ???

I'm shocked you remember.. (and embarrassed) :blush:.. :D :D

hi i used to live on ravencar rd in the early 80's and we moved back on the manor to the circle back in the 90's i used to live next door but one to flat cap garry who used to buy all the video tapes if any one remembers him or is family.

Yeah It Was Adam Who Pulled You Out You Went Under For Ages You Nearly Died...**** Good Job Our Parents Wernt Home ..?:D Still See A Lot Of The Old Faces Remember Joline .s Think She.s On Here Some Where ..and John Munro He Died Suicide I Think ..

i lived on fitzhubert road till i got married i later got a house on cary road ,my sister and her family still lived at the house on fitzhubert which was my mothers house till they pulled it down they moved straight across the road into the new houses and watched there home of over fifty years being pulled down

I lived at 43 fitzhubert.

Come On Tosh Year Ect More Info Lets See If Your A Long Lost Freind .....?