Sign in to follow this  

Warnock blast right or wrong?

Neil Warnock has taken a pop at South Yorkshire football fans! On the bbc southyorkshire website he says, "You commit suicide in South Yorkshire, it's sack Paul Hart, sack Ronnie Moore, sack Neil Warnock, get rid of Dave Allen, it's absolutely pathetic, it's ridiculous."

We all want our team to do well but are we impatient, therefore pathetic? Or is Warnock overreacting?

Take a look at the sports news on that site if you want to take a look at all his comments, he's even urging people not to go to the lane if they can't be positive!

i actually listened to this interview, and i wondered how long it would take before somebody jumped on his back regards it!

A lot of what he said was true to be honest, fans are getting too quickly on the backs of managers boards etc to be replaced,

a lot was coming on against paul hart saturday, saying he should be sacked, but how long has he had? he has brought in a few good players in boulding chopra and others!!

people wanted to get rid of ronnie moore? can you see the logic in this because i really cant!

what warnock was referring to was a section of fans who was booing the players 10 minutes in to the game,

and what he said was he wou8ld rather have 15,000 fans at the lane who are getting 100% behind the team, rather than have 17,000 with the idiots that are booing the team!

you could see he was clearly upset about this issue, and i think he does have a valid point regards the booing, cause why should we boo our players off the pitch? its not like we are in a big predicment where we are languishing near the bottm, we are actually on the same points as west ham, and having played the same amount of games as them!!

we are ina healthy position, and people are coming back from injury/sus[pension, beckett has just signed, the future is bright

THE FUTURE IS UNITED

He is right- why are people getting at warnock - he is doing a good job this season- yes its not pretty football which we might have gotten a bit used to last season but we are still winning games and we are still up there!!

They should just leave him alone and let him get on with the job.

He's a card. Telling the whingers to get off shopping!....... or to take it out on the missus!

There's never a dull moment. One minute he's talking about a good away win, the next he's blistering the paint with the heat of his anger.

Can't blame him though, he's passionate about football and some Blades fans forget they'd be in Wednesday's position or worse if it wasn't for him.

Warnock's entertaining and funny (not deliberately though!) He also talks a lot of sense, is enthusiastic. As a Wednesday fan I have to concede that there is much to admire about him and he 'll be a big loss to the local sporting scene when he goes.

I too heard the interview and have to agree with him. He's done very well at the lane on limited resources, bought well and the team is constantly challenging for a top six place. That's just it, fans EXPECT to be up in the top six which just proves what a good job he's done.

Look at many, many other teams. Look at poor Rotherham, still playing in a little shed of a ground. Ronnie Moore has been fantastic for the millers. Look over to Sheffield 6 and frankly, I don't recognise any of their squad (and that just shows how far they've fallen). Barnsley aren't exactly pulling up any trees either.

Then further afield, look at Leeds! (Okay, so that is a funny one!) and then look at the likes of Nottingham Forest and Wolves.

So I for one agree with Warnock. But the idea of spending an afternoon at Meadowhell might just be over-egging the pudding......,

I think the fans who are calling for Warnock to be sacked must be crazy. Look at the tables... we are 7th in the Championship and 9 points off the top... hardly a disastrous position to be in. How many points are Manchester United off the top of the Premiership.... 9.

The fans who are calling for Warnock to be sacked will be booing the players even if we get promoted to the Premiership, if we aren't right up there at the top. I guess the fans who want Warnock to go are so obsessed with Sheffield derbies that they would prefer the Blades to go down to League One so they can play the Owls.:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

Warnock's been sacked!!!!:clap:

oh..ok....:heyhey: