Recommended tradesmen

Just had Sam update my taps and toilet. Reasonably priced, on time, fast.

He has restored my faith in workmen:D

And Thanks SheffieldForum, for recommending him.

I would highly recommend Sam Lovatt the plumber he is honest, realiable and reasonably priced. He offered a lot of advice and located the issue of my leaking shower (grouting) straight away and instead of charging me a fortune and doing the small job he told me that it would be cheaper to address the issue myself and asked me to call him if the problem was not sorted. I think this was very honest and nice of him and he did not charge me a penny for coming out looking at the leak and providing me with advice. However the leak was not completely sorted as the sealing around the bath was a bit dodgy (previous owner did a botch job) so I called Sam again and as before he came round the same day and re-sealed the bath and moved the shower door down and this has finally sorted out my leaking shower! I will definately recommend Sam to anyone who needs any type of plumbing work done he is fast and his work is very tidy and he is friendly and is very organised and professional.

re: plastering, please phone me on 07949476349.

with regards

I think this thread was intended for people to recommend tradesmen not for tradesmen to recommend themselves.

Self recommendation is no recommendation what so ever.

If i'm wrong, someone please advise. Thanks.

Mods...

Why is this thread not merged with the mega thread in the small business section?

Surely only one is necessary........

Just had new kitchen from Arnold Laver on Little London Road (opposite stokes paints)

Brilliant service and price, and ask for Paul for design (0114 2923664) and ask him to get either Alan or Shaun, both first class fitters, to fit it nothing was too much trouble for any of em