Recommended tradesmen

Hi All

Would just like to say what a good experience we have had with STUDIO KITCHENS of Attercliffe.

Price was best around (tried Moben, Arnold Laver and Corner kitchens). Service was great. Everything explained right at the start took place. Turned up and fitted kitchen in 2 days flat. One or two tweaks to sort out but they are due back to do so and will not ask for final payment until both boss and myself are happy.

Also employed a building services guy called Tim Hutton of Dronfield. Quality of work from him and his plumber and electrician was OK but his organisation was shambolic as he obviously had another ten jobs on the go at the same time so people turned up and left whenever they felt like it.

Hope this helps anyone looking.

Chris

Try my brother in-law He does everything to do with building and his dad built quiet a few houses in the ecclesawl area very reputable firm A & J Vickers

73 High Storrs Road

Sheffield South Yorkshire S11 7LD

Tel: 01142 680390

Hi,

Just wanted to let people know about my experience with Dan Cambell, found him on the forum and he has been excellent. Always phoned when he said he would, quality of work was excellent and he was extremely reliable. Would not hesitate to use him again.

Katherine

Hi,

Just wanted to let people know about my experience with Dan Cambell, found him on the forum and he has been excellent. Always phoned when he said he would, quality of work was excellent and he was extremely reliable. Would not hesitate to use him again.

Katherine

Cheers Katherine, hope the sale goes through without further hitches.

can anyone recommend any cheap plasterers? wanting my stairs plastered

I have replied to your other thread, have a look through the recommended tradesman thread.

As I have already said, cheap and good generally dont mix.

Try Gary Allen on 2492122. Can't comment on price but did a good plastering job for me

I would highly recommend Sam Lovatt the plumber he is honest, realiable and reasonably priced. He offered a lot of advice and located the issue of my leaking shower (grouting) straight away and instead of charging me a fortune and doing the small job he told me that it would be cheaper to address the issue myself and asked me to call him if the problem was not sorted. I think this was very honest and nice of him and he did not charge me a penny for coming out looking at the leak and providing me with advice. However the leak was not completely sorted as the sealing around the bath was a bit dodgy (previous owner did a botch job) so I called Sam again and as before he came round the same day and re-sealed the bath and moved the shower door down and this has finally sorted out my leaking shower! I will definately recommend Sam to anyone who needs any type of plumbing work done he is fast and his work is very tidy and he is friendly and is very organised and professional.

Hi, I can recommend a good plasterer - Russell 0778344545, he did a great job for my mum, very fair and friendly. I also know a good decorator if anyone ever needs one - Julian 07531942118.

Tim Hutton - thats a blast from the past - arrogant wa**er & very shabby workmanship.

Edited by Rampling252

Don't use cheap plasterers.

Tim Hutton - thats a blast from the past - arrogant wa**er & very shabby workmanship.

Highly recommended then:hihi: