Nintendo Wii Help Please!!

WHSmiths in Meadowhall had a couple left when i bought mine tonight...Its the only shop in Sheffield & Online that i actually (by chance) managed to find one in

We got ours from HMV medowhall. This was a little while ago, but they had them when all the other shops were sold out.

sky try comet think they got some if not sheff try worksop one

gamestation had 6 saw them todai n all

preowned for £129.99

and new ones ;)

According to this there are at least four pre-owned Wii's at Cex in town- £145 but no Wii Sports.

I saw this thread and thought oh my another Wii shortage this christmas! thought it was going to be 360s and ps3's that were more likely to be sold out this year, then I saw it was an old thread from last year lol

We still have some I think, will have to check as they go incredibly fast

......waits patiently for someone to ressurect a thread wanting mutant ninja turtles or cabbage patch dolls.

They have Wii bundles for sale in Game, both shops in Town (Fargate, and ground floor of Debenhams) and both shops in Meadowhall.

Well, they did when I was in Meadowhall last Thursday.

I know of around 5 people who are considering selling their Wii's as the 'novelty' wore off after about a week and they then realised there are only about 3 good games for it.

They then went and bought a decent games console.

I bought a Wii 6 months ago for Bowling on Wii Sports, and the forthcoming (at the time) Wii Fit.. Now Mum doesn't want me to buy Wii Fit as she thinks I'll cause myself an injury with it :loopy:

Nowadays I mainly use the Wii for playing Super Mario World and Zelda 3 on the Virtual Console (Zelda 3 is still the second best RPG ever after Fable 2 IMO)