Top Secret Training

Hi everyone i have been browsing through a few of the martial arts threads on here and wondered if anyone had come across this top secret training site/ programmes, and what you thought of them, its supposedly run by a LT X character (chris pizzo) and purports to teach purely battlefield and WW2 combatives, i would love to hear your feed back on this as they claim to teach the stuff martial artists dont want you to know

Yep, it's the real thing and some of it (weapons) ain't very nice to watch. It is no bs. I practised karate for 10 years and I learnt more about real self defence from their stuff in 10 minutes. Not for the faint hearted.

It isn't all WW2 stuff though lots of interesting and some disturbing stuff. Not really sure it's for general distribution but the price will put a lot of people off.

They've got a sale on 8th October if you are really interested.

Attack is the best form of defence................

firstly, ww2 combatives are highly regarded in RBSD, however, i was curious by the comment about "what martial artists don't want you to know", because that's the type of marketing that suggests to me that somethings wrong,so i did a quick search on google for chris pizzo. anyway, you know how when you type something into google it autocompletes? type in "chris pizzo" and one of the words that follows is "scam". this may or may not be the case, but i'd do a search and check it out if i was you, especially if a significant amount of money is involved.

best wishes

mick

the stuff martial artists dont want you to know

What do MArtial Artists not want you to know?

All I can say is I sent off for the stuff and it is legitimate. It ain't pretty but it is realistic and one of the instructors (who sadly passed away this year after loosing a fight with cancer) was scary.

Check out Carl Cestari by googling the name and you'll get a taste of the content.

Hi everyone i have been browsing through a few of the martial arts threads on here and wondered if anyone had come across this top secret training site/ programmes, and what you thought of them, its supposedly run by a LT X character (chris pizzo) and purports to teach purely battlefield and WW2 combatives, i would love to hear your feed back on this as they claim to teach the stuff martial artists dont want you to know

Hi tim1b,

Ask yourself why would any martial arts teacher not want you to know anything? That's what they're there for, to start to teach you what they know, to try and pass on their experience and to spread Martial arts knowledge. I would keep your money in your pocket until you find a style/ teacher that suits you. I've read some of this site and he teaches nothing that isn't in original karate. He tries to keep you guessing and whets your curiosity. Find summat closer to home, mate. It'll be there somewhere.:thumbsup:

Hi thanks for the input guys it was just an advert that i had seenand wondered if anyone had had any of his stuff the "what martial artists dont want you to know" bit is part of the ad not my words

Hi tim

It all really depends on what you want from training in a fighting art. The reality is that learning a martial art is far different from surviving a fight on the street. I spent 10 years training in karate and in essence I learnt very little that would protect me on the street. On the street there will be no posturing it'll just happen. The best technique to quote the legendary Bruce Lee "the way of fighting without fighting" don't get involved. But if you do you will need to strike hard and fast and that is the difference between what you will learn in the confines of a dojo and the type of fighting demonstrated by the late Carl Cestari.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

The best place that i know to ask is the forum below:

http://selfprotection.lightbb.com/index.htm

for reality based self-defence, you won't find a more knowledgeable bunch of people. There are traditional martial artists on there, combatives people, mma types, RBSD guys - the lot.

the 'what martial artists don't want you to know' line is just plain silly in my opinion and hyped up marketing.

Is this the guy who wears a mask to hide his identity? or am I thinking of someone else?

No thats Zorro :D

Or Kendo Nagasaki?

Is ADVERTISING a TOP SECRET thingy not a bit of a contradiction in terms?